Skip to the content
- 1st Whenever possible, go to bed at the same time and they stand on the same time. This way you train yourself to a fixed sleep schedule.
- 2nd Make your mind free. Stir just depressing thoughts to brood and to prevent falling asleep! Let their professional problems at work, they do not belong in your bedroom. To this end, it helps to write down the problems. So you can realize the next day to worry about when you are rested.
- 3rd Provide for a pleasant environment. Your bedroom should be dark and well ventilated, and a room temperature of about 18 ° C have.
- 4th Think of a relaxing ritual from. Get used to e.g. on to read a few pages or create for a half hour on your favorite music before going to bed. After a while your brain activity is linked with sleep.
- 5th Drink a cup of hot milk with honey. By the amino acid tryptophan, the effect of this night-cap, that you feel relaxed and sleepy.
- 6th Make a bedtime walk. The fresh air and the slight movement promote sleep.
- 7th Treat yourself to a warm bath before sleep. How to relax your muscles. Essential oils such as lavender also soothe the senses, so you can go to bed completely relaxed.
- 8th Buy a mattress that is tailored to your body. It should be neither too hard nor too soft, and support your spine optimal.
- 9th Try the acupressure point just over the sole of the foot in the middle of the heel. Massaging it for about 30-60 seconds.
- 10th Make sure that warm hands and feet. Cold extremities provide stress and prevent falling asleep. The good old hot water bottle will help.
© Werner Stangl Linz 2020