Disclaimer: We are not responsible for any financial loss, data loss, downgrade in search engine rankings, missed customers, undeliverable email or any other damages that you may suffer upon the expiration of wwww.stangl.eu. For more information please refer to section 17.c.1a of our User Agreement.
This is your final notice to renew wwww.stangl.eu:
In the event that wwww.stangl.eu expires, we reserve the right to offer your listing to competing businesses in the same niche and region after 3 business days on an auction basis.
This is the final communication that we are required to send out regarding the expiration of wwww.stangl.eu
Secure Online Payment:
All services will be automatically restored on wwww.stangl.eu if payment is received in full before expiration. Thank you for your cooperation
Domain SEO Service Registration Corp.
1000 Fifth Street
Suite 200 – G9
Miami Beach, FL 33139
Tel: (954) 320-4679
Fax: (954) 320-4679
We’re passionate about our business, our customers, and the current state of the Web.
We’re transforming how our customers realize success online. Customer success is at the core of our business and we think improving the online space and how users connect on the internet can change the world.
We’ve revolutionized the website listing registrations industry and how buyers and sellers of web properties interact, but our business is more than that. We bridge the gap between your dreams and goals. Where you currently are and where you want to be.
Terms & Conditions
Important Definitions to Familiarize Yourself With
The Client: The individual, organization or business that is contracting with DOMAIN SEO SERVICE REGISTRATION CORP.
DOMAIN SEO SERVICE REGISTRATION CORP.: The collective employees, affiliates, or other agents of the service provider.
Required Client Verifications: Competing Activities
In order to deliver successful results, DOMAIN SEO SERVICE REGISTRATION CORP. requires that all clients verify that they are in compliance with the items below:
During the period of service provided by DOMAIN SEO SERVICE REGISTRATION CORP., the client has not and will not use another company for search engine optimization, website promotion or advertising services.
During the service period, the client will not exchange links with link farms, use spamming or “black hat” SEO techniques, or otherwise engage in harmful online activities that may cause their serviced site’s Google search engine ranking to drop.
Required Client Verifications: Hosting Practices
While under contract with DOMAIN SEO SERVICE REGISTRATION CORP., the client asserts that the website being serviced does not use free web space via framed or unframed domain forwarding.
Required Client Verifications: Access Rights
While under contract with DOMAIN SEO SERVICE REGISTRATION CORP., the client agrees to allow DOMAIN SEO SERVICE REGISTRATION CORP. the necessary access and authority to submit pages of the serviced site to directories and search engines for promotional purposes.
Required Client Verifications: Content>
By entering into a contract with DOMAIN SEO SERVICE REGISTRATION CORP., the client asserts that the content of their serviced website does not:
• Violate any third-party intellectual property rights.
• Violate the 1959 Obscene Publications Act or any associated provision thereof.
• Violate the 2000 Control of Misleading Advertisements Regulation Amendment, via corporative advertising elements or other breaches.
• Violate the 1996 Defamation Act.
• Violate any code, provision, statute or other legal requirement relating to the advertising of goods or services.
• Violate the Consumer Protection Act via any price comparison classified as misleading.
Termination of Contract: Overview
In order to enter into a contract with a client; DOMAIN SEO SERVICE REGISTRATION CORP. requires that an ‘order’ be placed for said services. This ‘order’ is considered to be a contract, either written or verbal as appropriate, between the client and DOMAIN SEO SERVICE REGISTRATION CORP.. The terms and conditions set forth below are considered binding, and may not be altered in any way by employees or agents of DOMAIN SEO SERVICE REGISTRATION CORP.. The contract is considered to be in force for a period of four (4) months, after which time the client may extend the contract by notifying DOMAIN SEO SERVICE REGISTRATION CORP. of their wish to do so.
Termination of Contract: Financial Obligation
The client is responsible for paying their entire invoiced fee.
• Require payment in full.
Search Engine Optimization: Explanation of Services
By entering into a contract with DOMAIN SEO SERVICE REGISTRATION CORP., the client asserts that they have read and are aware of the following statement:
Search engines use their own proprietary criteria sets to select, rank and display sites on their search engine’s results pages. The recommendations and requirements communicated to a contracted client by DOMAIN SEO SERVICE REGISTRATION CORP. are designed to increase this display rank via to expertise, study and professional skill. The client understands that failure to follow these recommendations and requirements may negatively impact their ranking and even negate the proactive endeavors of DOMAIN SEO SERVICE REGISTRATION CORP.
While a top ten ranking assignment means that the customer’s page will be placed in the top ten in a search result, this can take up to 50 weeks to occur as we upload optimization to the customer’s website. While Google results are often displayed on other search engine sites, DOMAIN SEO SERVICE REGISTRATION CORP. is solely focused on producing optimized results for the Google search engine only. It is our primary goal to increase visibility and to gain a higher search engine rank for our clients. This again, applies only to Google.
DOMAIN SEO SERVICE REGISTRATION CORP. must thoroughly stress that there is no guarantee to our services. We do not have the ability to offer an ironclad guarantee on the rank that our customers will receive. We also cannot calculate or even estimate the amount of increased traffic that will occur as a result of our optimization services. Marketing online is unpredictable and DOMAIN SEO SERVICE REGISTRATION CORP. cannot in any way guarantee the position that a site will earn.
DOMAIN SEO SERVICE REGISTRATION CORP. must be granted the right to optimize our customer’s website. This can sometimes cause a slight visual impact, but is normally not noticeable. We will work with our customers to ensure that the page is left intact and that only the most minimal of changes takes place.
(1) DOMAIN SEO SERVICE REGISTRATION CORP. holds the entire right to terminate this agreement at any time if we find that our customer’s website contains any of the following: pornography, racial, abusive, violent, or illegal material. This includes any materials that others would find offensive or that would reflect poorly on the DOMAIN SEO SERVICE REGISTRATION CORP. name.
(2) DOMAIN SEO SERVICE REGISTRATION CORP. will make the final and complete decision on which search engines they deem most important to work with. We will base our decision solely on these factors: content, location, language, popularity or any other attribute that we feel is important to consider.
(3) DOMAIN SEO SERVICE REGISTRATION CORP. will choose proper sets of words that search engine users will search for at their discretion. The positioning of these words will be used in the optimization process. A listing is the search result page of a word or phrase that DOMAIN SEO SERVICE REGISTRATION CORP. has typed into a search engine. This will provide the positioning of the customer’s website in the search engine listing. The customer’s website name and possibly links to the customer’s website will be included in the listing. The words that DOMAIN SEO SERVICE REGISTRATION CORP. chooses will be for test purposes and will be considered a test phrase. Although these websites and links will be listed with other testing phrases, there will be only one single test phrase in the report that we prepare.
(4) All notices must be in writing. All notices and communication to DOMAIN SEO SERVICE REGISTRATION CORP. must be addressed correctly to DOMAIN SEO SERVICE REGISTRATION CORP.. Notices that are sent from DOMAIN SEO SERVICE REGISTRATION CORP. to our clients will be considered valid if they are sent to the mailing address as it appears in our terms of service agreement or such address as was supplied by our customer in writing.
(5) In case of any invalidity or un-enforceability of any portion of this agreement shall in no way affect, impair, or nullify any other portion of this provision. No waiver of the due rights that DOMAIN SEO SERVICE REGISTRATION CORP. has under the protection of this agreement shall occur due to any failure of DOMAIN SEO SERVICE REGISTRATION CORP. to successfully enforce any portion of this agreement.
Our Payment Terms and Conditions:
We will accept online credit card payments.
Loss of Service:
DOMAIN SEO SERVICE REGISTRATION CORP. accepts no liability in the case of a loss of service, files being unavailable or inaccessible, damage of data, misuse of equipment by other clients, failure or breakdown of externally managed equipment, or any communication devices or services that are beyond the control of DOMAIN SEO SERVICE REGISTRATION CORP.
We do not in any way have or offer any affiliate/reseller type of program. We do not have resellers or affiliates. We only accept outsourced project requests if there is a true benefit to the customer and there is a written agreement. It is important to note that DOMAIN SEO SERVICE REGISTRATION CORP. will hold no responsibility for a third party outsourced business.
We will never ask for any of your financial information.
If DOMAIN SEO SERVICE REGISTRATION CORP. must create any accounts for the work carried out, then we will make every effort to make the email address and password the customer’s own email address and password so that the customer has complete control over the account. All accounts that are created will be fully documented and sent to the customer via email.
We will never have a third party contact you by email or by phone unless this is a part of the original written agreement or has been agreed upon through email beforehand.