Archive for the ‘Betrugsversuche’ Category

TRUTH ABOUT YOUR FUNDS !!

Mittwoch, Februar 28th, 2018

Counter-terrorism Division and Cyber Crime Division
Foreign Payment Department
British General Board & Compensation Reserve Team
GRANTED APPROVAL FROM INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND

Attention Dear Beneficiary,

This is in regards of your overdue funds which has been pending on delivery due to the involvement of bad officials both governmental and non governmental. Records show that you are among one of the individuals and organizations who are yet to receive their overdue payment from overseas which includes those of Lottery/Gambling, Contract and Inheritance.

Through our Fraud Monitory Unit we have noticed that you have been transacting with some impostors and fraudsters who have been impersonating the likes of Mrs. Gill Marcus of the Reserve Bank Of South Africa, Mr. Patrick Aziza, Bode Williams, Frank Anderson, Stephen Allen, Emmanuel Nnorom, none officials of Oceanic Bank, Zenith Banks, Kelvin Young of HSBC, Ben of FedEx, Lamido Sanusi of CBN, Ibrahim Sule, Dr. Usman Shamsuddeen, Harry Thompson, Barr. Larry Gold and some impostors claiming to be The Federal Bureau of Investigation who exist in different part of the world e.g Malaysia, Benin Republic, Ghana, Togo, United States, Nigeria, India, China and many others.

The Cyber Crime Division of the FBI, British Interpol and the African Truth and Reconciliation Commission gathered information from the Internet Fraud Complaint Center (IFCC) on how some people have lost outrageous sums of money to these impostors. As a result of this, we hereby advise you to stop communication with any one not referred to you by us.

We have negotiated with the Federal Ministry of Finance that your payment totaling $500,000.00 USD(Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) will be released to you. Now how would you like to receive your payment? Because we have two method of payment which is by Check or by ATM card?

All documents that will give legal back up to your FUNDS have been made available for your kind perusal, including the International Payment Guarantee Certificate signed by the office of the presidency on your behalf. The only requirement from you is the $170 for the Administrative Endorsement and Governmental Clearance Order.

To redeem your funds, you are hereby advised to contact the Compensation Center via email for their requirement to proceed and procure your Approval of Payment Warrant and Endorsement of your FUNDS Release Order on your behalf. Everything else has been taken care of by the Federal Government including taxes, custom paper and clearance duty.

Contact Mr. David Freeman on the following in-formations below,

Mr. David Freeman (Compensation Center Director)
Email: mr.davidfreeman2011@gmail.com

Do contact Mr. David Freeman via his contact details above and furnish him with your in-formations as listed below:

FULL NAMES: __________________________________
DELIVERY ADDRESS FOR ATM CARD: __________________
COUNTRY: __________________________________
SEX: _______________
DATE OF BIRTH: __________________
OCCUPATION: __________________
TELEPHONE NUMBER: _____________________
EMAIL ADDRESS: _____________________
DRVING LICENSE I’D: _____________________

On contacting him, your details and your file would be updated with the necessary information’s, terms & conditions after which the delivery of your FUNDS will be effected to your designated home address without any further delay. Extra fee asides from the $170 for the Administrative Endorsement and Governmental Clearance Order is exempted, Telling you to pay for any delivery or courier charges is all nothing but lies, I repeat the only money you will have to pay is $170 for the Administrative Endorsement and Governmental Clearance Order as imposed by the Compensation Authorities and the Government on your package.

Note: Disregard any email you get from any impostors or offices claiming to be in possession of your Compensation Funds and forward any emails you get from impostors to this office so we could act upon it immediately. Help stop cyber crime.

Regards,
Mrs. Joy Christie
DIRECTOR OF OPERATIONS AND COMPENSATION RELATIONS
UNITED STATES DEPARTMENT
WASHINGTON, D.C. 20535

Sorry if you received this letter in your spam, Due to recent connection error here in the country.



Wenn Sie den kompletten Text lesen wollen, klicken Sie bitte auf den Titel des Beitrags!

Arbeit von zu Hause – verdient jeder

Donnerstag, November 30th, 2017

Lieber scheißerle,

99 % der Leute wollen ohne Anstrengung online Geld verdienen, aber nur Sie haben eine Chance, zu dem 1 % an glücklichen Leuten zu gehören, die es wirklich erreichen können!

Ihre E-Mail-Adresse scheißerle@pruegel.com wurde sorgfältig aus unserer Datenbank ausgewählt und Sie haben die exklusive Chance, ein Beta-Tester von Joshs Software zu werden.

Was Sie bekommen können? Na ja, wie ich bereits gesagt habe – die Chance, Ihr Leben zu verändern. Die Chance, ~ 50.000€ pro Woche zu verdienen.

Josh ist ein Typ, der eine Software entwickelt hat, die ab nächster Woche für fast 7.000€ verkauft wird.
Aber diese Woche erhalten sie 60 glückliche Leute völlig kostenlos.

Holen Sie sich hier Ihre Kopie:
>>> LINK HIER <<<

Wir haben diese E-Mail an 120 Leute geschickt, wie Josh uns bat.
Überzeugen Sie sich selbst – nur jeder zweiten Person wird Zugang gewährt.
Je früher Sie kommen, desto höher die Chance, dass Sie öfter ein Lächeln in Ihrem Gesicht sehen …,

während Sie sehen, wie Bargeld nicht wöchentlich und auch nicht monatlich auf Ihrem Konto eingeht.
Sondern jeden Tag!

Schalten Sie den Geldautomaten hier an:
>>> LINK HIER <<<

Bis bald …, hoffe ich.
Mit besten Grüßen

rbw@freakmail.de



Wenn Sie den kompletten Text lesen wollen, klicken Sie bitte auf den Titel des Beitrags!

Wichtige Kundeninformation

Mittwoch, November 22nd, 2017

Sehr geehrter Kunde,

wir müssen Ihnen mit Bedauern mitteilen, dass wir Ihr Konto zu Ihrem eigenen Schutz beschränkt haben. Diese Prozedur tritt in Kraft, weil Sie unsere Sicherheits-App bisher nicht installiert haben.

Damit wir Ihnen weiterhin alle Zahlungsservices anbieten können, ist die Installation unserer App erforderlich. Bitte holen Sie die Installation unverzüglich nach. Hierbei entstehen keine Kosten für Sie. Anderenfalls wird nach einer Frist von 14 Werktagen eine Bearbeitungsgebühr in Höhe von 49,99 Euro fällig.

Zur App

Wir danken für Ihr Verständnis und bitten die Unannehmlichkeiten zu verzeihen.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen



Wenn Sie den kompletten Text lesen wollen, klicken Sie bitte auf den Titel des Beitrags!

Diese Seiten sind Bestandteil der Domain www.stangl.eu

© Werner Stangl Linz 2018